Water Proofing Works:
In building construction waterproofing is a fundamental aspect to increase building durability with the use of membrane and coatings to protect the structural elements.
- Torch Applied Water Proofing System
- Liquid Applied Water Proofing System
- Modern Combo Roofing System (MCRS)
External Insulation & Finishing System (EIFS):
External Insulation & Finishes System is a type of building exterior wall cladding system that provides exterior walls with an insulated finished surface and waterproofing in an integrated composite material system. We are proving complete EIFS packages as per specifications of manufactures as mentioned below.
- ROOF CARE
Civil Works (Design & Build):
We are providing complete building execution to final hand over including all Residential, Commercial & Industrial Buildings.
Structural Strengthening & Repair Work Solutions ( Concrete / Steel):
We bring together the engineers and technicians that are familiar with all of the critical aspects that will ensure the most cost-effective and long-lasting results.
Our services include the followings:
The scope of the full structural investigation by an engineer includes the following:
- Obtaining information relating to the design, construction, maintenance and history of the building.
- Assessing the structural adequacy of the building by checking the structural plans and calculations and reconstructing the structural plans if they are not available.
- Carrying out tests on the materials as used in structural elements of the building.
- Recommendations of appropriate safety precautionary and remedial measures to restore the structural stability and integrity of the building structure.